Taco Bell is Mixing Mountain Dew and Orange Juice for Breakfast, Calling it ‘Mtn Dew A.M.”
Reddit user Allen Jacoby has spotted a buzz worthy breakfast drink item at his local Taco Bell location dubbed Mtn Dew A.M.
The new drink is apparently served until 11 a.m. at a currently unknown location, and features a hybrid of vitamins and caffeine by combining a ‘where have I heard of this before‘ mix of orange juice and Mountain Dew.
Sounds like a refreshing, less-caffeinated alternative to a coffee, a more sparkly alternative to a traditional orange juice, and a few vodka shots short of a worthy nighttime drink.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried this mix before? Do you want it to be available at your local Taco Bell?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor