McDonald’s Gets Bricked for Not Having Enough Onions
Everyone at some point or another feels like doing unspeakable things to a McDonald’s employee for messing up their order. Trust me, I’ve been on both sides of that drive-thru window. But is chucking bricks through the restaurant windows perhaps a bit too extreme? Especially because your burger didn’t have enough onions? According to Sean Mosey, 23, and Christopher Slate, 21, it was.
The two young men were clearly disappointed when they left the Murfreesboro McDonald’s earlier last week with cheeseburgers that did not meet their expectations as paying customers. Police told The Smoking Gun that the two men were “upset with McDonald’s because their cheeseburgers had been messed up,” and that they went home, drank excessively, and went back to take their burger problem into their own hands. In this case, that meant throwing a brick and a large chunk of concrete through a drive-thru window.
The police report states that two employees received minor injuries. Mosey, who was completely wasted, was arrested after he fell and hit the pavement. The police arrested Slate at his home. The two were charged with vandalism and felony reckless endangerment. Mosey was also slapped with a public intoxication charge.
They should have complained like every other McDonald’s customer. They probably would’ve gotten free cheeseburgers instead of getting arrested.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor