Eat Fresh, Win Big with Subway’s New BATTLESHIP Promotion
You know what’s cooler than eating fresh? How about eating fresh with $100,000 in your pockets?
In conjunction with today’s release of Battleship: The Movie, enter for a chance to win up to $100,000 in Subway’s BATTLESHIP Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes through June 14 at your nearest participating Subway restaurant. The contest allows players to enter 3 codes daily, and can each be used for one game play.
The game offers 5 levels of prizes, which start off with a $10 prize or Free Coke Zero and go all the way up to the $100,000 grand prize. First level prizes are unlocked after using your first code. After that, each code you use advances you to the next level.
Codes can be found on specially marked 30 oz. cups or on a sticker code when you add any drink with a footlong Subway sandwich. If you’re ballin’ on a budget, or just don’t feel like spending any money to play, the rules page has details on how to obtain them for free.
For a more comprehensive look at the rules and how to play, feel free to check them right here. Oh, you’ve got a Subway sandwich in your hand AND a 30 oz. drink? Go ahead and click here to get started!
Best of luck to those who play, and if no one wins the level 5 prize of $100,000, I guess Subway sunk all of our Battleships. (Sorry, I had to include ONE reference to the game!)
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor