McDonald’s Dollar Menu, Along With Heroin, Key Ingredients in Prostitution Payment Plan
The gentleman (term used loosely) was held for $1 million Wednesday, as the sick details of the forming case unfolded.
DaJuan Brown is the man in the hot seat, apparently beat and exploited at least 12 girls for a five-year period. The disgusting man would treat the girls with heroin, and if they met their quotas, he would reward them with even more drugs and food from McDonald’s dollar menu, according to prosecutors.
He did a lot of other sick things to these poor girls during his stint as a “pimp.”
Brown has had several misdemeanor convictions in the past for pimping, domestic battery and driving on a suspended license.
Let’s hope this guy goes away for a long time.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor