Carl’s Jr. Testing an ‘Ice Cream Burger’?
Ice cream lovers, sound the horns, it looks like Carl’s Jr. is testing an Ice Cream Brrrger [sic].
From the looks of the photo our professional friend Victor snapped on a recent visit to an Orange County location, the sandwich is priced at $1.99 and features chocolate ice cream at the core, a drizzle of multi-colored icing and is flanked by cookies.
Seems like an interesting addition to the menu, particularly while the chain continues to promote their OREO Ice Cream Sandwich.
Will there be room on the menu for two ice cream sandwiches on the Carl’s Jr. menu? Oh wait, excuse me, an Ice Cream Brrrrrrrrger.
Update: (05/18/2012 10:00 am): The image shown above was taken at the Carl’s Jr. in Orange, CA on Katella and Tustin.
Update: (05/18/2012 10:27 am): Carl’s Jr. just sent over this Ice Cream Brrrger product shot, confirming the test:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor