Jack in the Box Adds Chicken Nuggets to the Menu
It’s hard to believe it wasn’t done sooner, but Jack in the Box has just officially added a Chicken Nugget option to their menu.
The new nuggets are available either a la carte or via a newly constructed Value Deal including a 5pc order, a Jr. Jack burger, a value-sized drink and value-sized fries all for $3.99. A 6-piece of the Chicken Nuggets, a la carte, contains 238 calories and 17grams of fat, with 9 grams of protein.
Now you late night eaters have yet another at-your-finger-tips-in-the-drive-thru option when it comes to visiting a Jack in the Box.
Tacos, chicken nuggets, hamburger, and a chicken fajita pita in one stop? That is now a possibility.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor