Umami Burger Chain Reveals a Korean Galbi Burger
Expected to start running at all Southern California Umami Burger locations, the growing burger chain has just unveiled a Korean Galbi Burger for its sophisticated clientele.
The Korean-inspired burger is the latest item to make the cut for a wide rollout at ten of the chain’s California locations. It features a Galbi-marinated beef patty topped with crispy onion straws, onion kimchi, Galbi glaze, sesame seeds, green onions and garlic aioli.
No word if this is a limited time product or yet, but if you want a taste, the company Facebook says it’s currently available!
Make sure to check out the visit we made to Umami’s latest location unveil in the heart of Orange County, CA. Best believe we ate everything on that menu!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor