Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Candy Bars Are Real, Here’s What You Need to Know
Rumors about a possible Girl Scout candy bar began to swirl earlier this year when a picture of a retail sample was posted on Reddit back in March, but confirmation of its existence has been confirmed.
Initial information about the Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Candy Bar line pointed to a June 2012 release (still confirmed), but a recent pre-sale advertisement via the Nestle Crunch Facebook Page notes that interested parties will be able to order up to 3 boxes of the product a month early.
From the looks of the available ad materials, the line will launch with three flavors: Caramel & Coconut, Thin Mints, and Peanut Butter Creme.
The bars are still set to be in stores June 2012, but the pre-order begins tomorrow, May 9th at 3pm EST. You know, some people are really about their Girl Scout Cookie Flavors.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor