Hello Kitty Ice Cream Maker is a Cute Way to Make Frozen Things This Summer
One of the world’s most iconic kitties is lending her face to another household item, this time it’s an Ice Cream Maker, and it is just in time for summer.
This Hello Kitty Ice Cream Maker joins the ranks of other notable Hello Kitty kitchen items like the memorable Hello Kitty Toaster and a Hello Kitty Nutella-esque Spread. If one of your life goals includes making everyone of your kitchen appliances Hello Kitty themed, you are now once step closer.
The unit features double insulated freezing canisters, an LCD screen to count down the time until your frozen treat will be ready, a 1.5 quart capacity and a Hello Kitty cover for built-in funnel when not in use.
Once the initial freezing of the inner bowl has occurred, fresh ice cream can be made in less than 40 minutes, according to the product’s description. Simply pour in all the ingredients into the machine, and let it do the work for you. If you want to mix it up, there is a built-in funnel on the lid to make add-ins easily and mess-free, while the ice cream is churning.
The unit even comes with Hello Kitty’s favorite recipe booklet, which we imagine to include some extremely cute and fanciful frozen ideas.
Buy: $64.99 @ Amazon
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor