This Birthday Card Transforms Into a Shot Glass, Shotglasstimus Prime?
The last time I got a lame birthday card, particularly one with no money or decent scribbled message on the interior, I looked the card-giver straight in the eye and said, “Dope card, can I eat it?”
Now a days, that terribly petty response I would have normally dolled can be quickly countered with — kind of — the Shot Glass Card. While you can’t eat this particular card, you can do one better…you can fold it into a shot glass and drink your sorrows away.
Each card features a diecut circle that enables you to assemble a shot glass, origami style, that holds approximately 1oz of liquid, without leaks, for hours.
The card comes in two formats, a bottle hanger card, that features a diecut circle at the top so you can attach the card to any-sized bottle. A regular A2 Card w/ Envelope is available if you don’t feel like attaching the card to a bottle. Instead, it comes with a matching Whip Cream-colored envelope and no top section for bottle attachment.
Each card will cost you $4.99, in case you’re so inclined:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor