Has the Heart Attack Grill Claimed Its Second Victim?
Looks like yet another patron has suffered an apparent medical episode at the hospital-themed Las Vegas restaurant, the Heart Attack Grill.
The restaurant, which boasts high-calorie menu items such as the “Quadruple bypass Burger” and “Flatliner” fries, is a sucker for continuously staying in national news headlines. This past weekend, restaurant owner Jon Basso reported that a woman had been eating, drinking alcohol and smoking before she fell unconscious Saturday night.
There is no immediate indication that the medical issue the patron suffered was related to the food, but she was wheeled out of the downtown Vegas restaurant by paramedics. This news comes a few months after a man suffered a heart attack at the same restaurant, feeling chest pains during his meal and ultimately ending up in the hospital as well.
With a slogan reading, “Taste Worth Dying For!” and a morbid sign on the establishment’s door reading “CAUTION! This establishment is bad for your health,” it’s interesting to see some people are getting dangerously close to the restaurant’s mission statement.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor