Lime-A-Rita, Bud Light Puts Margarita Flavors in a Can
It’s not far fetched to find some beer drinkers already splashing their beers into their oversized margarita drinks, Bud Light Lime was bound to catch on and try to make it as easy as possible.
Introducing Lime-A-Rita, a product of Bud Light Lime that incorporate the flavor of an ‘authentic margarita with a refreshing splash of Bud Light Lime.’ The drink boasts an 8% ABV (6% ABV version is available in Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, and Tennessee), and can be enjoyed right out of the can, or like the cocktail its derived from, can be served over ice.
The new drink is available in 12-packs of 8 oz. cans, 24-packs of 12 oz. shrink-wrapped bottles and single-serve 24 oz. cans.
Color me intrigued, you crafty folks at Annheuser Busch.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor