Del Taco Launches Two New Grilled Chicken Tacos
Del Taco has long had rabid fans that flock to their mysteriously delicious grilled chicken tacos. Their original flavor iteration featured marinated chicken, a secret sauce, freshly grated cheese, lettuce all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
This month, the Southern California-based chain has added two new sauce varieties to their staple tacos: Chipotle and Ranch. All three tacos are priced $0.99 each, while participation may vary from location to location.
Great. Now my drunken escapades to Del Taco are going to be marred by the decision making involved in selecting between these three chicken soft taco varieties.
Remember the good ole days when you could holler into the drive thru speaker and order 20 chicken soft tacos? Now I have to explain that I want 5 ranch, 5 original and 5 chipotle. I also have to explain how that equals 20 total tacos.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor