White Castle Reveals Cheesecake on a Stick?
White Castle is taking today to remind its customers that it launched a new dessert earlier this year in the form of a Fudge-dipped Cheesecake on a Stick. The dessert, while rather reminscent of fair food, surprisingly went under the radar when announced earlier this year. It is currently not listed on the White Castle website, but it indeed was offered as a dessert earlier this year at participating restaurants.
Today, the chain nonchalantly posted a product shot of the new dessert to their Facebook page, reminding folks of how ridiculous the dessert actually is. It’s a cheesecake…dipped in fudge, and it’s portable.
Talk about winning!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor