Spiked Desserts: A Book With 75 Booze-Infused Party Recipes
I don’t know about y’all, but I like to have my cake…and drink it too. Let me rephrase, if I can get drunk off of a cupcake, best believe I’m going to do it.
Thanks to amateur seamstress and author Peg Couch, we now have a recipe book at our disposal that highlights 75 Booze-Infused Recipes and it’s called Spiked Desserts. Imagine delicacies like Hard Lemonade Layer Cake, Drunken Peach Pie Bars, Spiked Eggnog Cream Puffs and a Twisted Ice Cream Tiramisu.
The book is littered with colorful photos of all 75 recipes, along with instructions for making the dish, the amount of alcohol needed for each recipe, and advice for baking with booze. We got a copy of the book sitting in our office, we’ll share a few recipes with you over the next couple weeks.
If we can stay sober long enough to post them.
Buy: $10.06 @ Amazon
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor