Krispy Kreme Launches Four New Products in “Fruit Stand Flavors” Line
Krispy Kreme is ushering in the warm summer season with light and fruity flavors through the launch of their “Fruit Stand Flavor” line. Available now through May 20th, participating US and Canada Krispy Kreme locations will be offering up two new donuts along with two new additions to their Frozen Chillers line.
Here’s a look at the new product descriptions, straight from the Krispy Kreme press release:
Krispy Kreme Donuts:
- Strawberry KREME Pie – Filled with a blend of strawberry and signature KREME filling, and topped with white icing and graham cracker crumble.
- Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Icing – A glazed strawberry cake doughnut, topped with cream cheese icing and strawberry cake crumbles.
Krispy Kreme Frozen Chillers:
- Frozen Very Berry – The perfect balance of sweet and tart with an icy burst of berry flavor.
- Frozen Lemonade – A refreshing thirst-quencher made with real lemons, sweetened with only cane sugar, and prepared icy cold.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor