Burger King Testing a New Bacon Sundae, Because This is America
From the looks of it, a Nashville, TN Burger King location has some pretty sweet regional menu offerings. Amidst a report of Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, Frozen Lemonades, and Sweet Potato Fries, the location seems to be testing something even more intriguing — a new Bacon Sundae.
The bacon fad is a hot calling card for brands as of late. Denny’s did it before them, Jack in the Box had a bacon milkshake, but from the looks of this spotting out in Nashville, this dessert does something Jack didn’t dare do in his take on bacon desserts — Burger King actually uses bacon.
While no actual shots of the dessert have surfaced, this lawn-sign of BK’s Bacon Sundae shows a mound of what we assume is vanilla soft serve, drizzled in what looks to be chocolate and possibly caramel sauce, bits of bacon sprinkled on top, and a strip of bacon for garnish.
No telling what the actual thing will look or taste like just yet, but for now, at least we know it’s real. Somewhere.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor