TCBYGrocery is a Pre-packaged Frozen Yogurt Line for Grocery Stores
If you find it hard to to find a TCBY location for your frozen yogurt fix, look no further than your local Walmart or Super Target. TCBYGrocery is a new venture for the brand that will bring the TCBY frozen yogurt flavors to your local grocery aisles.
The initial rollout from TCBY includes a line of pre-packaged frozen yogurt quarts, pints, and novelties. The TCBYGrocery Novelties line features things like Chocolate Fudge Bars, Orange & Vanilla Bars, Strawberry Swirl Bars and a Classic Vanilla Sandwich.
The Quarts flavors you can expect include: Supreme Cookies & Cream, English Toffee Crunch, Strawberry Swirl, and Classic Vanilla Bean. The TCBYGrocery Pints come in six flavors: Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chunk, Supreme Cookies & Cream, Tropical Mango Peach, and Cookie Dough.
TCBYGrocery‘s range of products follow the same low-calorie, low-fat theme that was made popular through their retail locations. Most of the products hover around a couple grams of fat, and generally stay between 100-200 calories per serving, as well as being made with probiotic yogurt cultures.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor