FOODSCAPE: A Food-themed Art Exhibit
This past weekend we held the grand opening of our first ever FOODSCAPE: Food + Art exhibit out in the charismatic Downtown area of Long Beach, CA. All artwork on display utilized food as the primary medium.
The exhibit, which hangs for the rest of the month of March, features artwork of various mediums from 20+ amazing artists from across the United States. Along for the opening night ride was live cake decorating, live stencil work, and delicious food from our food truck friends Komodo and Vizzi.
Hundreds came out throughout the course of the evening in celebration of food and art, cake was eaten, art was looked at, music was played, and and if you happened to miss the occasion (shame on you!), the video below should serve as a quick recap:
Shout out to all the awesome people and brands that helped usher in the exhibit this weekend, including the City of Long Beach, Evan Kelly (Vayden Roi Galleries), Monica and her team at 7-Eleven (specifically Pine & Broadway), Beanitos Chips, Sunkist Protein, Roaming Hunger, and of course, all the FOODBEASTS that came out.
There are plenty more pictures on our Facebook Page, enjoy!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor