This is the World’s Cutest, Tiniest Spiral Sliced Ham
Portion control is never an issue with our amazingly talented friend Jessica Hlavac . The same incredible tiny food creator who mesmerized the online community with the World’s Tiniest Rainbow Wedding Cake is at it again, this time with a quarter-sized spiral sliced ham.
‘Ooohing’ and ‘aaaahing’ at Jessica’s work has become customary, an obvious reaction to the incredible amounts of detail she gives to her work, everything down to the shimmery glaze of the meat, the burn marks on the incredible tiny pineapple slices, and the shavings of the ham that are falling away from the core.
Oh how I wish I was an Elf, so I could look down at this tiny ham and still consider myself a giant.
*turns into Elf*
Shit. Not as cool as I had imagined.
Oh well, enjoy:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor