Girl Scout Candy Bar Spotted in the Wild
An image of a Girl Scout candy bar has been floating around in cyber space and while its validity was called into question at first, it has been confirmed to be real and coming soon.
Just how soon is yet to be determined, but the Girl Scouts confirmed the candy bar’s existence to the Huffington Post.
The candy bar in the image is of the ever-popular Thin Mint flavor, combined with a Nestle Crunch bar.
The wrapper has “Limited Edition Cookie Flavors” which tells me that since it’s plural, there are more flavors to be revealed.
We can only hope they’re sold in retail stores, and that they stick around permanently. For those who are fans of the sweet treats, and understand the drug-like addiction that comes with them, know that if sold in stores, the bars will be used as a fix for when the cookies are not available.
We might not know when they’re coming, but it is Girl Scout Cookie season, so those boxes of delicious little baked goods will have to do for now.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor