“Food Blogging for Dummies” — Because Without This Book, Where Would We Be?
You can never take your blogging your career too lightly, am I right fellow food bloggers? With that in mind, the For Dummies series of book aims to launch a Food Blogging for Dummies installment that’s full-color and targets both bloggers and foodies alike.
According to the book description, “the only thing better than cooking and eating is talking about it!” So whether you’re looking to start your own food blog, or refine your current hobby, the book covers everything from finding your niche, your voice, proper design and displaying proper visuals.
The book also dives into SEO work, utilizing social media effectively and even taking your blog mobile, adding widgets, and “much more.” I wonder if the book talks about including bacon and Nutella on everything for proper social buzz or riding the Pinterest buzz?
Time will tell, the 320-page book is available for pre-order, and will list for $16.32 on Amazon. Let us know if it helps you at all…maybe we’ll order a few for ourselves…and if our site gets any better in the meantime, you’ll know the book works*.
*there’s no saving us…
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor