McDonald’s Testing Fish McBites?
Fish McBites are the next logical product innovation from McDonald’s, particularly during this season of Lent and fish products, am I right?
Not a year after the first instance of the brand’s Chicken McBites do we get reports of a Fish McBites version at the TCU campus in Fort Worth, Texas. According to signage, the Fish McBites seemed to be priced pretty similarly to their chicken counterpart, and come complete with a tartar dipping sauce.
We’ll have more news on any further rollout on this product as it becomes available to us.
[Pics Via GrubGrade]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor