Conan O’Brien Can’t Have Enough Gravy
If your food adventures don’t involve tons of fried food smothered in gravy, you’re doing it wrong. Conan O’Brien does it oh-so-right in this video of his soul food adventure.
In Thursday’s episode of Conan on TBS, comedian/show writer Deon Cole took O’Brien out for lunch at M & M Soul Food in Inglewood, where O’Brien promptly went beast mode on the menu. Conan ordered a fried bologna sandwich, fried catfish, fried chicken, smothered pork chops, macaroni and cheese, and six bowls of gravy.
In typical Conan O’Brien fashion, he took what could have been an average restaurant meal and took it to a different level, truly earning his future spot on M & M’s celebrity wall of fame.
If you’re like me, you want to put gravy on everything, but it almost feels like a sin if it’s not Thanksgiving. That’s why places like Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles, and M & M Soul Food give the perfect excuse to indulge in a gravy-filled feast without judging eyes lurking.
“If we’re going to do it, let’s do it.” I think this is the perfect motto for any food adventure.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor