Philadelphia Cream Cheese Launches a Chocolate Spread
Yes, Valentine’s Day is a day of love, heartbreak and #singlesawareness, but it’s also a day of decadence. The folks at the Philadelphia cream cheese company want you to think that way when discussing their latest line of real chocolate, and rich Philadelphia Cream Cheese spread, promptly titled Philadelphia Indulgence.
While the brand is positioning their new line of products as a perfect jump-off for the Valentine’s Day holiday, they also curiously reminded us via a press release that their product is in the process of rolling out at major grocery stores nationwide, but may not be available for everyone who wants to try it just yet.
The new product is a chocolate cream cheese spread made with the brand’s well known cream cheese blended with ‘luscious chocolate.’ Philadelphia Indulgence is available in three flavors: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate.
All flavors, nutritionally, rock 7 grams of fat, with none of them having any trans fat per serving. Calorie-wise, the Dark variety has 110 calories a serving while the Milk and White have 120 calories a serving. The suggested retail price for the 8-ounce tub is $2.99; $1.99 for a four-pack of individual cups.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor