Arby’s Planning to Relaunch Menus, Logos and Restaurant Designs
Arby’s has a new chief marketing officer this year, and come Q3 of 2012, they will be knee deep in some serious relaunch activities. This overhaul looks to include a new logo, new advertising campaigns, redesigned restaurants and a new, more simplified menu.
Russ Klein, the company’s new CMO and former CMO of Burger King until late 2009, was quick to remind the public that Arby’s has actually had five quarters of same-store sales growth. Although the chain’s “good mood food” marketing campaign has had reportedly solid success in recent memory, it will most likely be on the chopping block in favor for a new campaign. While little information was given on what the changes would look like, we’re privy to to the relaunch focusing on “heavy users” — the 15 percent of consumers that make up 54 percent of Arby’s sales.
Those are serious numbers, and we’re looking forward to see what changes come from the Arby’s chain in the coming months and ending 2012.
Arby’s fans, casual eaters, even haters…what do you think Arby’s should change? What part of their menu do you like? What do you not care for? This is your chance to tell them what’s up.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor