Man’s Ear Gets Bitten Off During KFC Tussle
A male customer lost an ear on Friday at a British KFC. The 28-year-old man was waiting in line for some food with his friend when two young men and a woman came up to them creating a ruckus. The confrontation led to the two customers leaving the establishment, not wanting to start trouble. Unfortunately, they were followed into the parking lot where the younger men proceeded to attack the older gentlemen.
During the fight, the top half of 28-year-old male’s ear was bitten off by one of his attackers. He was then taken to the Royal Infirmary where he now requires surgery.
The two male attackers were described as in their late teens, both with slim builds. Neither of them have been located by the authorities.
And I thought biting into a Double Down was bad.
via: BBC News
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor