Domino’s Debuts $1 Parmesan Bread Bites
Domino’s pizza is trying to get serious about a value menu as Feb. 6, it debuted its deal of 16 Parmesan Bread Bites for $1… with the purchase of two $5.99 medium pizzas.
It’s a pretty good deal. You can’t just walk in, give them $1 and take home some bread bites, but it is a nice addition to a family meal. It might have been greatly appreciated if the debut was, say, yesterday when millions of people were buying pizza for a pretty big football game, but hey, you take what you can get.
Domino’s also debuted “Think Oven,” an online suggestion box located on its Facebook page.
I don’t know if anyone ever thought Domino’s was horrible, but it has really been pushing its, ‘We screwed up as a company and we’re trying to get better,’ angle for a couple years now.
I say everyone goes to the “Think Oven” suggestion box and tries to get them to fork out 16 chicken wings for $1.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor