Fred’s Mexican Cafe & Cantina [ADVENTURE]
After a long day of balancing our checkbooks and making moves with our 401k’s, we decided to soak in some sun and checkout some of the local real estate in downtown Huntington Beach. (Hottie Alert) After scoping out the boardwalk for some good grub, we decided to grab some drinks at Fred’s Mexican Cafe & Cantina. Check it out!
Knowing us, we had to hit the bar before we got to our table! Dos Equis Ambers with chips and salsa was the perfect way to start off the meal.
Fred’s has a laid back kind of atmosphere, with seating both inside and out. Their second level patio seating overlooks the Huntington Beach Pier. On a beautiful day like this, of course that’s where we ended up sitting!
Carnea Asada Fries. Delicious is an understatement:
French fries piled high with Carne Asada, red onions, guacamole, cheese and a warm queso sauce! This makes me never want to go back to regular french fries again!
Shrimp Quesadilla with all the fixings!
Make sure to stop by one of Fred’s many locations and grub down with some Carna Asada Fries. Really though, you can’t go wrong with that queso sauce!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor