Half Price Burritos at Chipotle for Superbowl Sunday [DEAL]
Participating Chipotle restaurants will be offering up 50% off your order of 6 or more burritos on Super Bowl Sunday, February 5th.
To make use of the deal, you have to use the chain’s Burritos by the Box order option, and you can pick them up anytime on Sunday. The burritos come with chips, salsa, and guacamole, making the price $4.30, discounted from the regular price of $8.60.
If you’re planning to go absolutely BONKERS on your burrito game, they do have a limit to 100 burritos at half price. Also, if you have an order of 50 or more burritos, you’ll have to put your order 24 hours in advance. Put your order in here.
There’s no shame in eating 6 burritos by your lonesome.
Well, that’s a little weird.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor