Man Suspected of Poisoning Wife’s Rice Krispies
A man from Southern California has been arrested and held on a million dollars bail for allegedly poisoning his wife’s breakfast cereal. There are many tragic stories so far this year, but for someone to waste perfectly good food for the purpose of evil is always a shame.
Fernando Porras, age 43, of Azusa CA was arrested on suspicion of putting a harmful chemical substance in his wife’s cereal. Fernanda Porras, 51, said that she tasted and smelled something horrible in her breakfast cereal on Thursday. Luckily, police say that the woman did not suffer any serious harm and her husband will be due in court this week.
So will I close this story with a “Snap, Crackle, and Pop!” pun? No. Because domestic abuse isn’t funny.
But Fernando Porras better hope that cereal will be the only thing that Snap, Crackles, and Pops in jail.
via: Huffington Post
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor