Bool BBQ Truck [ADVENTURE]
If one were to describe the Bool Truck, it would be: “It’s kinda like Kogi, but you don’t have to wait as long.” So I was parked at the Rowland Heights Truck Fiesta waiting for the No Jodas Kitchen truck to show when I get a tweet saying they had car trouble and wouldn’t make it. Pissed and starving, I went to the first truck that was open: Bool Korean BBQ Tacos and Pastels.
The Pork Belly Tacos were made with lettuce, green onions, kimchi, and spicy pork belly. And you know you have a good taco when you can’t get the smell of the sauce out of your fingers. One definitely won’t be enough, so make sure to get at least two.
The Short Rib Burrito was heaven. The item a lot of people recommended, I had to be sure to pick one up and try it. Made with rice, kimchi, tomatoes, and Korean BBQ short ribs, this baby made my night.
The woman who took my order was very patient took the time to help me choose something off the menu I would enjoy. I didn’t feel like I was being rushed, which is always good when it comes to eating. I’m already coming up with a list of things I want to pick up for future visits. I definitely want to try their bowls. I one hundred percent recommend this truck for future visits. Very great food and very great atmosphere.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor