See-Saw Dining Table
The See-Saw Table is a fun and inquisitive take on dining — an experimental design that brings up some serious curiosities about dining alone. Yeah, a child’s first impression of this table could result in some serious elation, but your average adult will quickly question their stamina.
What happens if my partner gets up? How do we deal with someone needing to go to the bathroom?
The table was designed by Marleen Jansen, and the table is a definite inspiration for inventive ways to have a great dining experience. Anyone remember the picNYC Table we covered last month? With the grass growing right on the table top?
It’s great to see such innovation on the dining front recently. Who knows what’s next?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor