Fast Food Ads: Do They Live Up to the Hype?
How many times have you sat in front of a TV, saw a fast food commercial, and hopped into your car to pick up that tasty burger only to discover it falls flat on the satisfaction scale? Were your expectations too high? Nope, you’ve just been another sheep led astray by the evil shepard known as “False Advertising.”
Dario D. released a series of images taken he took showing what you see on TV and the best case scenario of what you can possibly get from fast food restaurants. The visual comparison definitely showcases a the interesting contrast in actual products vs. the amount of time gone into prettying up and doctoring advertising materials.
Here are a few of the ones he took:
The photos were taken at the best angles possible with lighting that matched the original ad images.
So once again, reality has led to another disappointment created by the media.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor