Taco Surf: Seal Beach [ADVENTURE]
Who can say that they can go to the beach in January? We here at Foodbeast can! The day after New Years the gang decided to cruise over to Taco Surf in Seal Beach to enjoy their delicious food and beautiful location. Check it out as we take full advantage of their happy hour specials and waterfront view!
The day after New Years brought sunshine and 80 degree weather in Seal Beach. Check out the view right behind Taco Surf!
Dollar tacos? Three dollar beers and margaritas? Down! What your looking at are some chicken, beef, pork and fish tacos. Delicious!
Maybe we kept it a little too real? Never! If you’re ever craving some good Mexican food and drinks, make sure to check out one of Taco Surf’s many locations!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor