The 2-foot Long “Double Wide Burrito” From Taco Bell [VIDEO]
Last week, our team was fortunate enough to spend a few hours with our friends over at Taco Bell. They had us in the building to talk about the return of their Beefy Crunch Burrito and give us a tour of their awesome Irvine headquarters.
Oh, and no big deal…they were nice enough to let us into their test kitchen.
Oh, and then they showed us how to roll a burrito. Then we took what we learned, and applied it to do something…well, much larger than a Beefy Crunch Burrito.
The Double Wide – a two-foot burrito that encompasses everything in the Taco Bell kitchen, all the meats, all the sauces and all the veggies. The massive burrito weighed a couple pounds and barely squeezed into their press for the final grill session (diagonal burrito in a square hole, ftw).
Without further ado, The Double Wide:
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor