Looking for a hearty meal? If America knows one thing, it’s how to go big. Guasti Homestyle Café, located in Chino CA, definitely knows how to listen to America. Known for their Giant Pancakes, this family restaurant brings a warm, welcoming family vibe to your dining experiences.
These cakes come in servings of one to three. But I’ve yet to see someone make it through three cakes in one sitting. To better scale the size of this beastly thing, here is one next to my phone. And if you can’t finish what you order, they’ll give you a pizza box to pack it up in. Don’t you just love it when pancakes get stored away in pizza boxes?!
But the heartiness doesn’t stop at the pancakes. Guasti is known for their excessive portions, especially when it comes to their skillets. Below is the Hobo Skillet which consists of four eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and cheese served on top of a bed of hash browns. It also comes with some of the best biscuits and gravy I have ever tasted.
It’s safe to say once you go to Guasti, you’ll be set on food for the next few days.
Also, bring cash.
13526 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor