Buddy Fruits Pure Fruit Bites [OUR LOOK]
Fruit snacks are my weakness. In fact, anything gummy usually has a soft spot in my foodie heart. I’ll even put vitamin gummies down by the handful, I treat Sour Patch Kids like their grains of rice and I never met a Gusher flavor I didn’t like. You can imagine my curiosity when I went in to try Buddy Fruits, a line of ” new 100% fruit bites.“
The chance to feed my gummy addiction with the padded guilt-reducer of eating a sweet with no preservatives, colorings, genetic modifications, artificial flavorings, dairy, gluten and only set me back 95 calories? Count me in.
Buddy Fruits Pure Fruit Bites come in four flavors — Orange, Pomegranate & Acai, Apple, and Raspberry. I got my hands on the Pomegranate & Acai version and was thoroughly impressed by the flavor. The consistency wasn’t too foreign from a traditional gummy snack, and the fruit really shines through in every bite.
The flavor I tried was made with 7.2 oz of fresh apple and 5.3 oz of fresh pomegranate. The ingredients include fruit extracts, apple juice concentrate, apple puree concentrate, grenade juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, fruit pectin, natural flavor and a glazing agent.
Two thumbs up from our end!
18-packs go for $17.72.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor