One Million (Australian) Dollars Found in Pizzeria!
An upmarket pizzeria was surprised to discover that a mysterious man left a suitcase filled with Australian money on his seat. Cafe Marco Italian, a restaurant in Sydney was baffled to find all that cash. The case contained approximately AUS $1 million in 50-dollar notes. Australian authorities are currently looking for the mysterious owner of the case.
So what could be the backstory behind this? Game show promotion? Generous tip? Or can this just be a case of pure carelessness?
A quick Google currency conversion estimates the amount to be about 988,700 American dollars.
via: Daily Mail
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor