OUR LOOK: P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2
I’m sure many readers out there love Chinese food, but cooking it from scratch is simply out of the question. It’s just plain intimidating! Not only is a good recipe hard to come by, so are various questionable ingredients. I am self admittedly an Asian person who can’t cook Asian food, or at least very well… So I was glad when P.F. Chang’s Home Menu sent us samples of their new frozen meal line. Pepper Steak with Chow Fun Noodles and Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan Noodles were on my menu tonight.
So how does it compare to your local Chinese takeout spot? Overall, I would say it’s on point! The meat was super tender, the sauce was flavorful, and the noodles kept their shape. And ready in 6 minutes, preparing Chinese takeout at home couldn’t get any easier. Also need I say, there was no MSG to be found?
The only qualm to be had was that the bell peppers were too soggy for my taste and the noodles could get pretty salty after a few bites, but that was expected from a frozen meal.
Along with 5 noodle meals to choose from, there are also 7 stir fry meals available, for more information and products visit pfchangshomemenu.com.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor