Bacon Maple Ale
Popular concept donut shop Voodoo Doughnuts has partnered with Rogue Ales to produce an equally off-the-wall drink indicative of both brands involved — Bacon Maple Ale. Suggested food pairing for this daring new product? Doughnuts and pork. Yeah. That’s really suggested.
The unique 750ml bottle follows the flavor inspiration of one of Voodoo Doughnut’s signature doughnuts, involving bacon and maple syrup.
The ingredient list goes thirteen items deep, including: Briess Cherrywood Smoked Malt, Weyermann Beechwood Smoked Malt, House-smoked Hickory Malt, Great Western 2 Row, Munich, C15, C75 Malts; Applewood-Smoked Bacon, Pure Maple Flavoring, Rogue Micro Hopyard Revolution & Independent Hops, Free Range Coastal Water & Pacman Yeast.
The bottles are available for purchase by the bottle or by the case, here’s a list of stores currently carrying it.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor