Husband Attacked by Wife with Cupcakes
Domestic violence is a serious thing. Even if there are cupcakes involved.
On Saturday night, police officers were called to the South West Side of Chicago after a man called claiming his wife was attacking him with cupcakes. The woman was allegedly hurling cupcakes at him in their home on the 4700 block of South Western Avenue.
When police officers arrived at the scene, they discovered the man covered in crumbs and frosting. The woman, who was verbally belligerent to the officers, was charged with a misdemeanor count of domestic battery and a $10,000 bond.
Getting into an argument is one thing, but there is no excuse for wasting perfectly good cupcakes. Maybe some jail time will teach her.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor