NFL Linebacker Creates His Own Cupcake
Stephen Tulloch is on top of the world. He’s young, in good health, a linebacker for the Detroit Lions. So what more could a guy want? Turns out: his own cupcake.
Tulloch, in collaboration with Just Baked, has developed a cupcake that will be forever known as “The Linebacker.” The Linebacker is a blue velvet flavored cupcake that will be topped off with a cream cheese frosting.
Just Baked, a chain of bakeries in Michigan, will sell the cupcake at all of their stores Thursdays through Sundays at $2.95 a piece. Sales of “The Linebacker” will help raise money for The Stephen Tulloch Foundation (ST55).
I’ll eat as many cupcakes as it takes to help the kids. And I think Tulloch knew this.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor