Angry Birds Fruit Snacks & Gummies
Is there no facet of product placement the folks at Angry Birds won’t approach? Today, the Angry Birds brand enters the Fruit Snack market with the release of Angry Birds Fruit Gummies and Angry Birds Fruit Snacks. New from Healthy Food Brands, the chewy candies are shaped to resemble characters from the popular Angry Birds smartphone video game.
The new packs of gummies feature the games’ logo and graphics. Each pack is made with fruit juice, with all of which being fat-free, nut-free and gluten-free encompassing cherry, lemon, raspberry, apple, grape and strawberry flavors.
The Angry Birds Fruit Snacks come in 2.25 and five-ounce peg bags with SRPs of $0.89 and $1.59, respectively.
Angry Birds Gummies come in 3.5-ounce theater boxes with a SRP range of $1.29 to $1.69. The Angry Birds Gummies are also available in the peg bags.
The new products are noted to be in stores this month.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor