After a long summer day at the sunny beaches of Southern California, my friends and I wanted to relax and try out a new pizzeria joint called Pie-Ology. Very similar to the famous Chipotle Mexican Grill, you have the ability to customize your pizza to your liking. From artichokes to jalapenos, you can put anything you’re heart desires on your personal pizza-pie! Check out the crazy combinations we ended up throwing on our pizza!
Southern California’s gorgeous scenery followed up with some pizzas! Who can complain?
Our first pizza had basically everything but the kitchen sink on it! It was loaded with grilled chicken, cilantro, red onions, pineapple, bacon, mozzarella cheese and BBQ sauce. If you come up with a good title for this masterpiece, let me know because it tasted great! The second pizza was piled high with pineapples, green peppers, red onions, pepperoni, bacon, sausage and mozzarella cheese!
All of the pizzas at Pie-Ology are $8 and come with unlimited toppings. They have certain styles that you could customize to your liking such as the BBQ Chicken or the Meat Lovers. Their pizzas are fairly large, so make sure to bring your appetite and get ready to eat. O yeah… Make sure to bring your reading glasses too, they have a very entertaining quote wall.
I thought the quote from Sir Francis Bacon was very fitting for this post.
Make sure to stop by Pie-Ology and make your own pizza. We would love to see how they come out!
516 N State College Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92831
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor