Adventure: Beach Pit Barbeque
A couple of weeks back, a handful of us here at Foodbeast decided to hit Old Town Orange to get our hands on some good old fashion BBQ! Known for its mouth watering dishes and relaxed college atmosphere, Beach Pit Barbeque is one of the many joints you have to eat at when you’re in Old Town Orange. Check it out after the jump!
From sandwiches filled with mouth watering tri-tip, to racks, on racks of fall off the bone ribs. This place is a barbeque lover’s dream.
Pulled Pork Sandwich with a good helping of their homemade BBQ sauce? Yes, please!
I had never tried Fried Pickles before, but my friend Adam reassured me that they were delicious. He was right!
Their golden Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread!
Red Trolly Ale goes great with a full rack of ribs!
Savory barbeque, fried salty side dishes, refreshing beverages and beautiful scenery like this makes you wanna come back to Beach Barbeque Pit. Make sure to check them out if you’re ever craving some good ol’ fashion barbeque! Check out the closet one near you at BeachPitBBQ.com.
128 N. Glassell Street
Orange, CA 92866
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor