Easy-Bake Oven Gets A Makeover
It’s sexier. It’s sleeker. And it comes in purple. It’s the new Easy-Bake Oven.
Huffington Post reports on the drastic new design for the classic children’s toy that has been around since 1963.
“We wanted it to look more like a real appliance, not a plastic toy,” said Michelle Paolino, a vice president of global brand strategy and marketing at Hasbro.
Hasbro has introduced the eleventh version of the new oven, which is now light bulb free. The new model is said to reach up to 375 degrees internally, while only feeling warm to the touch on the exterior.
The new heating chamber is now approximately 50 percent bigger with more consistent heating. That’s 50 percent more baked goodness!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor