Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl is Back
Olive Garden’s periodic Never Ending Pasta Bowl is back for a limited time. The deal, which grants you unlimited access to 7 pastas, 6 sauces and 42 possible past bowl combinations will run you $8.95 and comes with the brand’s coveted unlimited salad & breadsticks.
This time around, Olive Garden has introduced two new sauces to add to the variety. The Pizzaiola Meat Sauce is a pizza-inspired red sauce with Italian meats, mozzarella, and fontina cheese. The second sauce, a Roasted Mushroom Parmesan, is a creamy parmesan sauce with roasted mushrooms, topped with sun-dried tomatoes.
The brand has put together a website that showcases all the possible combinations, allowing you to pick and choose and get a visual of what your dish will look like once ordered. It covers all the possible pasta choices — spaghetti, linguine, angel hair, whole wheat linguine, fettuccine, orechiette and penne. The possible sauce choices include the previously mentioned Pizzaiola Meat Sauce and Roasted Mushroom Parmesan, in addition to Alfredo, meat sauce, marinara and a five cheese marinara.
For those looking to get your protein intake on during your meal, you can choose to add unlimited meatballs, Italian Sausage or Roasted Chicken for an additional $2.95. The Never Ending Pasta Bowl – glad to see you back!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor