Select Fast Food Restaurant Locations to Serve Alcohol
It took a while for it to finally happen, but there are now several fast food joints in the United States that serve alcohol. Drinkers, rejoice! For those of you familiar with the McDonald’s menu in Germany, this shouldn’t be too big of a surprise as they already serve beer (McBeer, anybody?).
If you’re expecting to hit up your local Burger King for a Whopper & an ice cold beer, take a step back and make sure they do. Instead, we have a quick round-up of fast food locations across the US that currently serve beer and wine. Here’s a little round-up:
Burger King: BK currently has six Whopper Bars in Memphis, Orlando, Miami Beach, Las Vegas, Kansas City and New York.
Carl’s Jr: Expect to getcho drink and eat on in Downtown Los Angeles. With happy hour specials and pitchers of beer, this is a Carl’s that our locals might want to check out.
Sonic: By the end of summer, our lucky FoodBeasts in Florida can expect two locations that will sell beer & wine.
Starbucks: For our friends in Seattle, you can expect to find beer & wine in four locations.
Is this a smart move for fast food joints? Should more fast food places serve alcohol, or should it just be limited to specific locations? Feel free to comment, we’d like to hear some feedback!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor