Eatensil: The 6-Tool Kitchen Swiss Army Knife
It seems that take away concept site Just-eat is making their way to manufacturers with the following pitch — a Swiss Army type product for the extreme foodie. Intrigued?
The unit contains a pizza cutter, wooden chip fork, chopsticks, bottle opener, a fork, knife and a spoon.
The idea is novel, but since the items don’t necessarily breakaway from the base unit, some particular uses may become quite cumbersome. From the action shots above, the top right most photo of the young lady sipping soup showcases the immense girth of the Eatensil. No word on availability or production dates yet, but the Internet is talking.
Would you care to see this item come to fruition?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor